Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/44/d229979316/htdocs/web/wp-content/plugins/slideshare/slideshare.php on line 162
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/44/d229979316/htdocs/web/wp-content/plugins/slideshare/slideshare.php on line 165
The last week I have been focused on two main tasks: my presentation at the City College and the submission of a paper. Following the same structure of last weeks I leave some links to the activities I am carrying out:
- I have read the book “Clean Code“
- I have also read some part of the book “The Well-Grounded Java Developer“
Writing and reviewing
- I have continued with the structure and firts contents of two papers and one special issue proposal.
- I have managed all the abstracts for the COMIND Special Issue.
- I have submitted a paper to “Computers and Human Behavior“
- I have made the presentation in the following bullet to the Deparment of Computer Science at City College
- I have reviewed my previous presentation about MOLDEAS and the new one is supposed to be more didactic such as an “Intro” to Linked Open Data
Coding and Tools
I have not made any relevant progress in developing tasks.