Just a few comments for this week (to be completed)….
Reading (pi = persona interest)
- The Distributed Boosting Algorithm
- Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process
- Streammining (book)
- A DSL-based Approach to Software Development and Deployment on Cloud
- QoS-Aware Composition of Adaptive Service-Oriented Systems (important)
- Domain Specific Languages by Martin Fowler (starting to read)
- Notable Design Patterns for Domain-Specific Languages
- When and how to develop domain-specific languages
Writing, reviewing and researching
- I am finishing the book chapter about publishing statistical data in RDF
- I am managing a Special Issue in the Journal of Computers in Industry, Elsevier
- I have had a meeting with my SEERC colleagues to present my prototype and plan next actions in QoS, etc.
- I have attended a call with the Oviedo Council (planned)
Coding and Tools
- I have re-implemented my real time word counter of Twitter status using RabbitMQ, Node.js, Storm and Redis (see Demo wiki page).
- I am going to test the MOA framework (based on Weka) for mining data streams. In this sense I have also found an implementation of MOA in Storm.
I have Internet connection at home!