As part of my work in the different projects I have developed some tools (open source).
- MOLDEAS (Methods On Linked Data for E-procurement Applying Semantics). It is a Java-based library to ease the access to public procurement notices.
- ONTOSPREAD. It is a Java API for the development, configuration, customization and execution of the Spreading Activation techniques in the field of the Semantic Web. These techniques have been used for the efficient exploration of knowledge bases built on semantic networks in Information or Document Retrieval problems.
- ROCAS. The Reasoning On the Cloud Applying Semantics project covers developments related to the National Spanish Project entitled by the same name and partially funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science (2011-2014).
- RIFLE. I was the initial developer of this tool with my colleague in CTIC Luis Polo. Now it is maintained by CTIC. It is a suite of tools for the Rule Interchange Format (RIF). It is focused on RIF-Core and RIF-PRD and their combination with other Semantic Web standards such as RDF, OWL and SPARQL.
- LODIN. The Linked Open Data Generator of Index Data is a development to generate RDF statistics from different sources such as WorldBank, ITU, etc. Currently this library is under development and is able to generate about 1M of RDF triples following the Linked Data principles. Its main use case is the webindex.
- SIFROTS. The Semantically Interlinked Frame Online Tagging System is an ongoing development to deliver a system for tagging video frames using the Web of Data entities and taking advantage of the existing HTML5 specification to manage videos.